Flinders Football is a relatively new club having played its first season in 2009. There were many budding soccer players at the school that craved the opportunity to enjoy their sport of choice with their school friends hence the creation of Flinders Football.
The club commenced as a small sided football club catering for junior primary only. Following the hard work of a team of soccer lovers and dedicated parents we now have a fabulous club that spans a number of age groups through to the high school and boast many passionate and talented soccer players as members.
To provide the opportunity to allow every player to develop into the very best they can be. To enable all levels of enjoyment of the game to be catered for within the club. To strive for excellence be this as a winning soccer team or a team who loves playing with their school mates and enjoying socialising through exercise regardless of the result. The club focus will always be team spirit, skill development and a love of sport.
- Founded in 2009
- Players: Boys and Girls – Under 6’s to Senior’s
- Play: Small Sided Football U6’s to U11’s
- Play: Junior Football U12’s to U18’s
- Play: Senior’s 15/16 Years +
- Member of: Football Federation Australia
- Affiliated with: Sunshine Coast Football (SCF) Association League.
- Club Grounds: Forrester Fields, MFAC, Buderim, QLD.
The playing fields are located beside Matthew Flinders Primary School. Entrance to the main car park is off Ballinger Road, beside Flinders Early Learning Centre. There is another car park off Stringybark Road.
Click on the map below for a larger image.